May 28th Meetup – COVID-19 effects on Real Estate & Member Feedback
We are looking forward to tonight’s Philly Real Estate Round Table Meetup! No speaker tonight, the format will be casual.
- When: May 28th, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM EST
- Where: Click Here for the Zoom Link
- COVID-19 effects of Real Estate – open discussion on the current market and predictions on what the future holds for Real Estate on a macro level in the United States, and a micro level in Philadelphia PA.
- Member Feedback – What do you want to hear about for future meetups? We are officially having speakers coming in from different parts of the real estate world to share their perspectives and knowledge. Please share your feedback, interests, and what you would like to hear about in the future.
Philadelphia Real Estate Market 2020 Overview
Is the housing market already rebounding from COVID-19?
5 Indicators To Watch In The Housing Market Recovery From The Coronavirus
- Meeting ID: 839 9423 3411
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,83994233411# US (San Jose)
+13462487799,,83994233411# US (Houston)Dial by your location
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
Don’t forget, meetups offer some of the best networking in Philadelphia for investors new or experienced. Our informative but casual approach allows you the time and space to learn and establish new connections. Hope to see this group grow into something great!
Don’t hesitate to contact our team for answers to your real estate questions. Contact us once you begin looking for a cash offer for your house in Philadelphia. Believe in us and we will believe in you. Our team specializes in helping homeowners like you.