2638 - 40 W. Huntingdon St & 2639 - 41 W. Sergeant St Philadelphia, PA 19132
$135,000 + full transfer tax
4 Lots: 2638-40 W. Huntingdon St & 2639-41 W. Sergeant St with a Garage
– Garage Square Feet: 4,000
– Lot Square Feet: 6,840
– Summary: Expansive 4,000 square foot garage building, complemented by a large private yard space. The sale includes the properties located at 2638-40 W Huntingdon St & 2639-41 W Sergeant St. The property enjoys the advantage of street-to-street accessibility, enhancing its accessibility and logistical advantages.
– Garage Details: The building is currently utilized for auto purposes and includes a 12’ clear ceiling height and two loading doors – a convenient roll-up garage door and a classic barn-style door. Plumbing and electrical are integrated on-site.
– Occupancy: Currently leased on a flexible month-to-month basis, generating a steady income of $1,200 per month. The property can be delivered vacant at buyer’s request.
– Access: By appointment only. Call/Text Jon Sanborn for scheduling (215) 259-8405.
Terms Of Sale
– Price: $135,000 + full transfer tax
– Cash, must show POF
– 25-day close or less
– Agents welcome. 2.5% commission offered
– Buyer to use seller’s title company
– Buyer responsible for U&O and any city certifications
*Contact: Jon Sanborn (215) 259-8405 for more details
Brotherly Love Real Estate is a professional real estate company in Philadelphia company and wholesaler. We buy houses in Philly as-is, regardless of the condition. Homeowners reach out to us all the time with troubled properties. Homeowners can quickly sell a home for cash to us without stress. Are you curious about where we recently expanded to? Alongside working in Philadelphia, we have recently expanded to Southern California. Our company now sources deals in San Diego, as well as Philly. If you know someone that needs to sell your San Diego house fast click this home seller’s link for more information and tips. Our goal is to be fully entrenched in both Philly and San Diego real estate.
We also have helped owners with properties on 9th Street in Philadelphia, PA.