Receive My Cash Offer
How to Sell My House Fast in Erie PA
Selling a home in Erie can be easy, quick, and smooth! We buy houses for cash in PA!
At first glance, selling your home may seem easier than it is but, once you’re in the thick of it, there’s no avoiding the hard work needed to sell a property. Sure, you’ll walk away with more profit if you invest in renovations and realtors but what can you do if you have to move immediately? Simplify the process by selling to a cash home buyer!
If you’re stuck wondering how can I sell my fast house in Erie PA, we’ve got you covered. Let’s take a look at the full range of options available to you so you can get out from under your property as soon as possible.
Sell My House in Erie Without a Realtor
The traditional approach to selling a home is to list it with a real estate agent. The agent will typically have you prepare a “for sale” sign, put a lockbox on the property, and take pictures of your home to post online. The agent will then market your home to potential buyers and show it to interested parties. When trying to sell your house in Erie through a realtor, most homeowners spend extra time and money fixing up their property. Some of the most common pre-sale renovations include:
- Updating the kitchen or bathroom
- Installing new wood floors or carpeting
- Changing out the windows or doors
- Repainting the interior or exterior of the home
- Adding a deck or patio
This of course takes time and cash on your part. What if there was a better way? If you have wondered how can I sell my house fast in Erie, contact us today. Brotherly Love Real Estate doesn’t charge commissions or fees. We also pay cash for houses in Erie PA. Our simple process will save you time and keep more money in your pocket when you sell your home.
How To Sell Your House in Erie By Owner
If handing your home and a chunk of your profits to a real estate agent sounds less than ideal, you can opt to sell by yourself. Selling your house by owner is an excellent way to maintain control of the deal without losing out on closing commissions. You control the negotiations, you market your home, and you set the closing terms.
Keep in mind, though, that putting your house on the market as an FSBO (for sale by owner) listing comes with its own set of difficulties. If you choose to sell your property this way, there are a few things you need to know in order to make the process as smooth as possible.
You Choose The Closing Date
No Repairs or Cleaning
No Commissions or Fees
- Price your home correctly – It is important to price your home correctly from the start. If you set the starting price too high, you may scare off potential buyers. If you price it too low, though, you may not get the full value of your home.
- Be prepared to show your home – If you are going to sell your home FSBO, you need to be ready to show it to potential buyers. This means keeping it clean and organized at all times and being available to show it to buyers when they want to see it.
- Be prepared to negotiate – Since you are not represented by an agent, you will need to be ready to negotiate with potential buyers on your own. This can be difficult, but it is important to stay firm on how much you think your home is worth.
- Be familiar with the paperwork – There is a lot of paperwork involved with selling a home and it can be confusing if you are unfamiliar with it. Before you get into the legal side, make sure you’ve studied the different contracts and disclosures involved in a real estate sale.
- Be prepared for the closing process – The closing process can be complicated, especially if you are unfamiliar with it. Make sure you have a good understanding of what will happen during closing and be prepared to answer any questions the buyer may have.
Selling a property in Erie on your own certainly offers more freedom but it’s by far the most time-consuming and demanding way to sell your home. You may save money by not working with a realtor but you’ll lose out on personal time and have to manage the stress of renovations, marketing, and legal contracts on your own.
Sell Your House to a Cash Home Buyer
Life is a mystery of ever-changing events. It’s often hard to predict what will happen next and sometimes you have to move at the drop of a hat. Maybe you got a sudden job offer or you’ve been transferred to a new regional office. Whatever the reason, it’s time to pack your backs and sell your house. In situations like this, selling a property through a realtor or on your own likely won’t work. If you’re not there to handle renovations or marketing, you’ll struggle to effectively sell your home. This is especially tricky for anyone in the military or in a career that requires them to move suddenly. That doesn’t mean you’re out of luck, though. For those that have thought that I need to sell my house fast in Erie, there is hope.
A cash home buyer, like Brotherly Love Real Estate, will give you a cash offer today for your property. Our company buys homes for up-front cash. We help homeowners who are looking to sell their home quickly, or who need to sell for a certain price. Brotherly Love Real Estate can close on a home sale much more quickly than traditional home buyers, and they may be able to pay more for a home than traditional buyers. However, it is important to note that not all-cash home buyers are the same, and some may offer less money for a home than others. We do not give out lowball offers on homes. Our cash offers are extremely competitive and fair. We can close within 30 days and ensure an easy process the entire way through.
Can I Sell My House Fast in Erie?
Trying to sell your house fast in Erie is easy when working with us. As a cash home buyer, we close quickly and make the process smooth. There are plenty of situations where selling to a cash home buyer is likely your best option. Let’s check out a few of the most common reasons why people sell their properties to a company like us and we’ll explain how we can help.
Need to Sell a Property Quickly
Trying to sell a home in PA won’t be as simple as just finding a buyer and signing some paperwork. It’s often a long, drawn-out process affected by the following conditions:
- Your local housing market and the willingness of potential buyers to purchase in that market
- The current condition of your property
- Your ability to market and show your home to potential buyers
- Potential buyers’ ability to get financing for a new home
- Negotiations between you and the buyer
- The closing and escrow processes
In total, it can take up to 6 months to finally sell your home. How much time do you truly have? This can be incredibly limiting and hold you back from possible opportunities in the future. Don’t miss out on an incredible job offer just because you’re waiting for your home to sell. If you have said that I need to sell my house in Erie Pennsylvania, give our team a call. Cash home buyers like Brotherly Love Real Estate will get you out from under your property without you having to wait for buyers, the market, or a closing process.
Your Home Needs Major Renovations
Potential homeowners can be mighty picky when shopping for a new property. They look for every little reason to lower the asking price and get exactly what they want. Unfortunately, though, not everyone can afford to pour thousands of dollars of renovations into their property. If this sounds like you, you likely feel caught between a rock and a hard place. Your best option is to sell the property “as-is”. Selling a house in Erie as-is means you won’t make any renovations and the buyer gets exactly what they see. We remove that part of the process for you. Sell your home in Erie with ease by avoiding pesky repairs or renovations. We don’t require you to fix anything before the closing date.
Cash for home buyers in Erie can help you avoid these pitfalls by offering a fair price regardless of possible damages. We will assess your home, consider the renovations needed to relist the property, and quote you an up-front cash payment equal to the exact value of your property. If you need to sell my house fast in Erie, this is the best option for you and your family. You can walk away with a profit and we’ll take the home off your hands.
Liens on Your Property
If you’re struggling to pay for renovations, you may have other financial problems that have affected your chances of selling. Struggling to keep up with mortgage or tax payments could end up creating a lien out against your property. A lien is a legal claim against your home, placed until you can pay back the required amount on your loan or back taxes. Unfortunately, having a lien on your property complicates the selling process because a third party has direct legal claims to part of your home. You cannot sell until you’ve settled the lien. This means you have to work with the lienholder to get the sale approved and completed. If they deny your request, you’ll have to settle the lien before you can sell.
Even if approved, the lienholder may have specific requirements that must be met in order for the sale to go through, such as getting their approval for the buyer or having the money from the sale go directly to them. Typically, though, a portion of the sales go to paying off the lien, cutting into any profit you may have earned. Beyond simply settling the lien, though, many buyers are unwilling to purchase a home with strict financial regulations. Buyers often don’t like that they have to work with a lienholder and are wary of entering into negotiations given the circumstances. If you have a lien on your property, you’re not out of luck! We can help!!
Brotherly Love Real Estate is very are used to working under these conditions. Homeowners typically pay off any outstanding liens or debts against the property on the closing date – they use proceeds from the sale so that nothing comes ‘out of pocket’ for them. You can walk away from your property and sell it to us in a few short weeks. Pay off your debt and walk away from the property. For anyone that has thought that I need to sell my house fast in Erie, contact our company today to receive a cash offer.
Tenants Who Refuse to Move
Maybe you don’t actually live in the property you’re trying to sell. If you’re a landlord trying to sell a rental property in Erie PA, you know that it’s a full-time job maintaining the property despite not even living there. If you’re tired of the responsibility and want to cash out, your tenants could complicate things. Pennsylvania has strict tenant laws that generally benefit the tenant over the homeowner. You can’t simply evict your tenants just because you want to sell. They have to either break the housing contract, fail to pay on time, or, finish out their lease. Until then, you’re stuck paying the mortgage and maintaining the property while they live there.
There are a few workarounds but they’re not exactly easy:
- You could sell the property to a new housing manager, allowing the tenants to remain in the home under a new landlord.
- You could sell the property directly to your tenants. If they’ve been living in your property for many years now, they may appreciate the chance to directly buy their home.
- Sell to a cash home buyer – Brotherly Love Real Estate
Cash home buyers are used to dealing with tenants and will gladly take over your lease. This also benefits your tenants because you won’t have to keep bothering them every time someone wants to view your house. Simply let us check the home once and we’ll make you an offer. From there, we’ll handle your lease and you can move on with life.
Sell an Inherited House in Erie
We’ll say it again—life is a mystery of ever-changing events. You don’t always know what will happen next. If you’ve suddenly inherited a house in Erie, you may be wondering what to do with it. Should you rent it out, move in, or simply sell it? If you decide to sell, will you be able to handle the realtors or take a DIY approach?
For any homeowner that has recently inherited a property in the city of Erie, but lives on the other side of the country, you’re probably wondering what to do. Rather than stressing about renovating a property that just landed in your lap, cash out quickly and walk away with cold, hard cash. If you need to sell your house fast, call us for a cash offer.
Call in or use the online form. Jon will crunch the numbers and determine an estimate of what we can pay you.
We usually call within minutes to chat and learn more about the situation, answer questions, and set a time to see the house.
Since we buy houses as-is, there are zero repairs required before closing. We will make you a fair offer to buy your house as it stands.
You pick the date. We work around your schedule and at your pace! Stress-Free.
Ready to get started?Get In Touch
Our company is trained and experienced at purchasing newly inherited properties in Erie. We understand that you don’t want to pour time or energy into selling and just want it off your hands. You let us know how we can view the property, we’ll stop by and assess it, and then we’ll make you a fair offer based on what we find.
Why Sell Your House in Erie to Us?
Brotherly Love Real Estate isn’t your average cash home buyer. Sure, we’ll make you an up-front offer and take the property off your hands in a matter of days but we’re so much more than that. When you decide to sell with Brotherly Love Real Estate, you benefit from our dedication to customer satisfaction:
- You choose the closing date – Even after we make an offer, you choose when you move out. We know that it’s your home until the day you leave and would never dream of pressuring you to move out before you’re ready. Simply let us know when we can take the property off your hands and you keep living there until that day.
- We’re a local company – You wouldn’t believe how many cash home buyers are really just national investment firms looking to make a quick dime. Brotherly Love Real Estate is a locally-based Pennsylvania company dedicated to improving our communities. We’re family-owned and well-reviewed for our friendly, quality, and down-to-earth service.
- We never take a commission – Unlike a traditional real estate agency, we don’t charge any realtor commissions. Instead, we make fair offers based on the current condition of your home and leave you with up-front cash. You save thousands of dollars selling your home this way.
- We’ll buy your houses as-is – Even if your home is in disrepair, we’re still willing to work with you. We don’t mind a bit of dirt or grime. We’ll take your property and fix it up for you.
We’ll make the selling process as simple as possible. Just let us know how we can help.
The Best Way To Sell Your House Fast in Erie PA
If you’re ready to sell your home today, Brotherly Love Real Estate can make you a fair offer and close when you’re ready. Within just a few minutes, you’ll receive our offer. We pride ourselves on making the process easy and simple. Our years of experience buying houses in Pennsylvania help speed things up and allow us to close quickly. If you have thought that I need to sell my house fast in Erie, call our team today.