Hiring a Real Estate Virtual Assistant: Things to Know
As a real estate business owner, it’s crucial to determine when you need help to continue growing your business. You can’t do everything on your own and still expect to scale to new heights. At some point, you’ll need to outsource certain tasks so that you can focus on revenue-generating activities that only you can do.
One of the best ways to free up your time is to hire a real estate virtual assistant. A VA (virtual assistant) can manage your calendar, update your property database, handle your social media, and much more. If it’s your first time hiring a real estate virtual assistant, there are some things you need to know before getting started.
Keep reading to learn everything you need to know about real estate virtual assistants.
What is a Real Estate Virtual Assistant?
A real estate VA is a remote worker who provides assistance to real estate professionals. Unlike a traditional assistant who works in an office, a VA can work from anywhere in the world. However, just because they are not local, that doesn’t mean they’re not experts in the field.
They are highly-skilled professionals who can provide a wide range of services to help you grow your business. All you need to do is determine the tasks that need outsourcing, find the most suitable real estate VA to handle them, communicate your expectations, and give them the tools they need to get started.
What Services Can a Real Estate Virtual Assistant Provide?
The beauty of working with a VA is that they can provide a wide range of services. It all depends on your specific needs and what you’re looking to outsource. Here are some of the most common services that real estate VAs can provide:
- Calendar management
- Data entry
- Customer service
- Email management
- Social media management
- Content creation
- Database management
In most cases, VAs do not specialize in a specific area but rather provide general assistance. That means they can usually handle multiple tasks, which makes them more versatile and flexible. You’ll also find that real estate VAs are often well-versed in the latest technologies and tools, which makes them even more efficient.
Benefits of Real Estate Virtual Assistant Services
There are many benefits of working with a real estate virtual assistant, which is why this outsourcing solution has become so popular in recent years. Here are some of the reasons why you should consider hiring a real estate VA for your business:
- Cost-effective – When you compare the cost of hiring a full-time employee vs a VA, the latter is much more affordable. You don’t have to worry about overhead costs such as office space and equipment.
- Versatile – Real estate VAs provide a wide range of services. That means they can be used for multiple tasks, which makes them very flexible.
- Efficient – If you’re trying to do everything on your own, you’re not going to be very efficient or productive. By outsourcing certain tasks and focusing on the ones you’re good at, you can achieve more in less time.
- Work-life balance – While it’s important to focus on your business, you also need to have a life outside of work. By hiring a VA, you can have more time for yourself and your loved ones.
- Top talent – When you hire a physical employee, you’re limited to local talent. However, with a VA, you can get access to the best talent from around the world. That means you can find someone who is the perfect fit for your business.
Where to Hire a Real Estate Virtual Assistant
You mainly have two options when it comes to getting a VA for your real estate business. You can either go freelance or work with a reputable VA service provider. Both options have their pros and cons.
Working with a VA service provider comes with lots of benefits. These agencies conduct background checks to ensure their VAs are who they say they are and have the skills they claim to have. They also handle the onboarding process, which makes things a lot easier for you. In addition, most VA service providers have a team of VAs, which means you can easily find the expert you want.
However, they may be more expensive compared with working with a freelance real estate virtual assistant. This is because you’ll be paying for the overheads of the service as well as the virtual assistant costs.
Getting a real estate virtual assistant can help you take care of the things that you don’t have time for or don’t like and maximize your productivity. Plus, it comes at a fraction of the cost of hiring an employee.
Do you own or buy real estate in Philadephia? At Brotherly Love Real Estate, we buy and sell houses fast. We buy properties with foundation issues, code violations, or tenants in situ in as little as 21 days. Contact us today for a chat with our expert team about how much your property is worth.