As a real estate business owner, it’s crucial to determine when you need help to continue growing your business. You can’t do everything on your own and still expect to scale to new heights. At some point, you’ll need to outsource certain tasks so that you can focus on revenue-generating activities that only you can do.
One of the best ways to free up your time is to hire a real estate virtual assistant. A VA can manage your calendar, update your property database, handle your social media, and much more. If it’s your first time hiring a VA, there are some things you need to know before getting started.
Who is a Real Estate Virtual Assistant?
A real estate VA is a remote worker who provides assistance to real estate professionals. Unlike a traditional assistant who works in an office, a VA can work from anywhere in the world. However, just because they’re not local doesn’t mean they’re not experts in the field. They are highly-skilled professionals who can provide a wide range of services to help you grow your business. You just need to determine the tasks that need outsourcing, find the most suitable REVA to handle them, communicate your expectations, and give them the tools they need to get started.
What Services Can a Real Estate Virtual Assistant Provide?
The beauty of working with a VA is that they can provide a wide range of services. It all depends on your specific needs and what you’re looking to outsource. Here are some of the most common services that real estate VAs can provide.
- Calendar management
- Data entry
- Customer service
- Email management
- Social media management
- Content creation
- Database management
In most cases, VAs do not specialize in a specific area but rather provide general assistance. That means they can usually handle multiple tasks, which makes them more versatile and flexible. Real estate professionals can sell properties quickly when armed with a team of efficient VAs. Click here to learn more about how to sell a house fast by leveraging a strong real estate team. How do real estate VAs supercharge your efforts? You’ll also find that real estate VAs are often well-versed in the latest technologies and tools, which makes them even more efficient.
Benefits of Real Estate Virtual Assistant Services
There are many benefits of working with a real estate virtual assistant, which is why this outsourcing solution has become so popular in recent years. Here are some of the reasons why you should consider hiring a REVA for your business.
- They’re cost-effective – When you compare the cost of hiring a full-time employee vs. a VA, the latter is much more affordable. You don’t have to worry about overhead costs such as office space and equipment.
- VAs versatile – As mentioned earlier, real estate VAs can provide a wide range of services. That means they can be used for multiple tasks, which makes them very flexible.
- You become more productive and efficient – If you’re trying to do everything on your own, you’re not going to be very efficient or productive. By outsourcing certain tasks and focusing on the ones you’re good at, you can achieve more in less time.
- A better work-life balance – While it’s important to focus on your business, you also need to have a life outside of work. By hiring a VA, you can have more time for yourself and your loved ones.
- You can get top talent from around the world – When you hire a physical employee, you’re limited to local talent. However, with a VA, you can get access to the best talent from around the world. That means you can find someone who is the perfect fit for your business.
Where to Get a Real Estate Virtual Assistant
You mainly have two options when it comes to getting a VA for your real estate business. You can either go freelance or work with a reputable VA service provider. While going freelance may seem like the easiest option, it has lots of risks. For one, you don’t have any guarantee that the person you’re working with is actually qualified. There’s also no protection if they decide to suddenly stop working with you.
On the other hand, working with a VA service provider comes with lots of benefits. These agencies conduct background checks to ensure their VAs are who they say they are and have the skills they claim to have. They also handle the onboarding process, which makes things a lot easier for you. In addition, most VA service providers have a team of VAs, which means you can easily find the expert you want.
Don’t let yourself get overwhelmed with all the tasks that come with running a real estate business. Get a real estate virtual assistant to help you take care of the things that you don’t have time for or don’t like and maximize your productivity. And that will come at a fraction of the cost of hiring an employee. Work with a reputable VA agency to find the most suitable candidate and start enjoying the benefits of real estate VA services.
You can successfully buy and sell various types of real estate with a strong VA by your side, including commercial real estate. Embrace building a team and hire a real estate VA to powerup your efforts.