- The Market – The real estate market can make a huge difference when it comes to selling your house in California. If the market is booming and there are plenty of buyers looking for homes, then it will be much easier to sell your house quickly. However, if the market is slow or there are more houses for sale than there are buyers, then it will be more difficult to sell your property.
- Your Home’s Condition – The condition of your house will also play a role in how quickly you can sell it. A house that is in good condition and has been well-maintained is likely to sell faster than a house that is in poor condition.
- Your Asking Price – The asking price that you set for your house will also affect how quickly it sells. If you price your house too high, then it will be less likely to sell. However, if you price it too low, you may not get the price that you want.
- The Time of Year – The time of year can also affect how quickly your house sells. Houses tend to sell more quickly in the spring and summer than they do in the fall and winter.
- Your Home’s Location – The location of your house will also play a role in how quickly it sells. A house that is located in a desirable area is likely to sell more quickly than a house that is located in a less desirable area.
If the conditions aren’t right, you could easily end up waiting several months just to sell your property. During this time, you could lose out on a new job opportunity or miss important family events. Skip the difficulty of selling through traditional means and get an upfront cash payment within just a few days by selling through a cash for home buyer. For those who have said that I need to sell my house fast in California, our company can help.
You Can’t Afford to Make Renovations
As we’ve pointed out, the current condition of your property can greatly affect how easily it sells. If your home is in a state of disrepair, you’ll likely struggle to find buyers. Any buyers you do manage to find will undercut you and ask for a lower price based on the necessary repairs. This can leave you feeling stuck between a rock and a hard place. Most homeowners make some sort of repairs before listing their homes. These may include:
- Replacing the roof
- Updating the kitchen
- Painting the walls
- Replacing the carpets
- Fixing broken fixtures
If you can’t afford to make these repairs, you’re not out of luck. Cash home buyers such as ours are used to purchasing homes in all conditions. We’ll assess your property and make you a fair offer based on what we find. We buy houses as-is, which means you don’t have to fix anything. Do you want to sell a house in California “as-is”? Give Brotherly Love Real Estate a call ASAP! Even if your home needs major renovations, we’ll still offer upfront cash within minutes. We close within 21 days!