Receive My Cash Offer
How to Sell My House Fast in California
No Commissions. Fast Close. No Fees. Sell your home in CA for cash!
Navigating the process of trying to sell your house fast in California is no easy feat. There are realtors, mortgage lenders, and financial advisors all likely saying that they know the best, bullet-proof home-selling strategy. As a homeowner in the Golden State, there are oceans full of noise to swim through to determine what’s the best fit for you and your family. Attempting to sell a house in CA isn’t as easy as it appears on HGTV or Selling Sunset. Between making repairs, finding cash buyers, and then processing paperwork, it can take up to 6 months to finally sell your home on the market. Yikes! So, how can you quickly sell a property in California if you need to move ASAP?
Working with an experienced cash home buyer like Brotherly Love Real Estate makes the selling process simple. Our company has over 8 years of homebuying experience that we bring to each real estate transaction. We buy houses throughout California for cash and close within 21 days, however, our quickest closing was 14 days. There are no repairs, cleaning, open houses, or realtor commissions to worry about when selling your home to us. If you have thought that I need to sell my house fast in California, give our team a call today.
This guide will walk you through everything you need to know if you’re trying to sell a house fast in California. We’ll explain the different home-selling strategies that other California homeowners have successfully used. The goal is for you to receive a cash offer that is also a decent price and works for your timeline.
What to Expect if You Sell a House for Cash in CA
If you try to sell your home fast in California through a real estate agent, buckle your seat belt. Expect to professionally clean your home, make expensive renovations, and host multiple open houses. You must do all of this with no guarantee of finding a buyer. If you have wondered how can I sell my house fast in California, the traditional route may leave you feeling disappointed. Unless the market is extremely hot and ripe with loads of homebuyers needing to park their cash offers into homes, the listing process can take longer than homeowners initially expect. The average time it takes to sell a home on the market in California can take up to 3-4 months.
Here’s what you can expect if you choose to list your property through a California realtor.
What to Expect Selling Your House in CA with a Realtor
- You will arrange for cleaners to thoroughly go through your property to make it ‘market ready’.
- Renovations will be discussed with you and the realtor. Typically, painting is 100% required. Oftentimes, homeowners will dump +$10,000 in renovations before putting their home on the market in California.
- The agent will list your home on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and create a listing that will be syndicated to other real estate websites.
- Open houses will be scheduled on multiple weekends in a row. You’ll need to coordinate where to be during this time. If you have children, pets, or tenants, you will also need to coordinate with them during the open houses.
- The agent will market your home to potential buyers and their agents.
Making repairs costs money and takes time which not all homeowners have. Additionally, when you sell through a real estate agent, you’ll likely lose a percentage of your profit to the agent. Typically, homeowners pay 6% of the total sale price in commission when they sell a house in California. Depending on where you live in CA, that can be a massive expense.
Sell My House in California by Myself
Many homeowners assume that they can make more money and sell quicker if they market their own properties. While this does cut out the middleman, it leaves the property owner to handle all of the responsibilities that a real estate agent would otherwise take on. Listing your own property is known as an FSBO listing, or “for sale by owner”. If you choose to go this route, you’ll have to be prepared for the following:
- Responsible for all the advertising and marketing.
- Knowledgeable about your local real estate market and be able to price your home correctly.
- Negotiate the sale yourself.
- Prepared for plenty of showings and be available to show your home on short notice.
- Handle all the paperwork and negotiations yourself.
- Prepared to pay a commission to the buyer’s agent.
You Choose The Closing Date
No Repairs or Cleaning
No Commissions or Fees
Sell Your House Fast
Receive a cash offer for your home in California within minutes. Sell your California home fast!
Receive My Cash Offer
Sell My House in CA to a Cash Home Buyer
If you’re short on time and need to move out immediately, you likely don’t have much patience for a real estate agent or the housing market. If this sounds like you, you might be the perfect candidate for a cash home buyer like Brotherly Love Real Estate. Companies that buy houses for cash work directly with California homeowners to quickly process payments and take over the ownership of your house. For homeowners that need to sell a house fast in California, our team can help. Whether you’re selling a property in Los Angeles, San Diego, or Oceanside, Brotherly Love Real Estate will make you a cash offer today.
As you can probably tell from the name, cash house buyers work by purchasing homes without using a mortgage. That means there’s no lender, appraiser, home inspection, or mortgage approval process involved in the process. We buy houses in California as-is and do not typically require a home inspection before closing escrow. California homeowners don’t have to do a single repair before selling a property to us. Not bad, right? Our cash offers are based on the current market value of the home, as well as any repairs or debts that need to be made/paid. Although it may seem too good to be true, we will buy your house regardless of the condition. If you have a home that you would like to sell fast in California, give us a call today. As California cash house buyers, we strive to make every interaction a win-win situation. Let our team know about any upcoming deadlines or dates you need to work around. We close on your timeline and at your pace.
Should I Sell My House Fast in California?
Trying to sell a house fast in California on the market takes such a long time – among other reasons – because of the loan process buyers go through. Oftentimes, traditional home buyers must get a mortgage that can take weeks (or months) to get approval for. Our company buys houses for cash in California. Brotherly Love Real Estate’s company office is located in North San Diego (Carmel Valley), California. If you know a homeowner that has wondered how to sell a house for cash in San Diego, CA tell them to reach out to us. Our team works throughout CA to help homeowners with different real estate situations. We wanted to share some of the most common reasons to give you an idea of whether we’re the right business for you. Listen to these scenarios and if any sound like you, give us a call and we’ll take care of everything.
Sell My Property Because Job Relocation
Life isn’t always predictable. Whether you were recently offered a time-sensitive job posting on the other side of the country or a family member suddenly became ill, it’s not uncommon for homeowners to move at the last minute. Yet, your ability to sell a house fast before you move will be affected by the following factors:
- The Market – The real estate market can make a huge difference when it comes to selling your house fast in California. If the market is booming and there are plenty of buyers looking for homes, then it will be much easier to sell your house quickly. However, if the market is slow or there are more houses for sale than there are buyers, then it will be more difficult to successfully sell your property.
- Your Home’s Condition – The condition of your house will also play a role in how quickly you can sell it. A house that is in good condition and has been well-maintained is likely to sell faster than a house that is in poor condition.
- Your Asking Price – The asking price that you set for your house will also affect how quickly it sells. If you price your house too high, then it will be less likely to sell fast. However, if you price it too low, you may not get the price that you want.
- The Time of Year – The time of year can also affect how quickly your house sells. It’s typically easier to sell your house fast in CA during the spring and summer versus the fall and winter.
- Your Home’s Location – The location of your house will also play a role in how quickly it sells. A house that is located in a desirable area is likely to sell more quickly than a house that is located in a less desirable area.
If the conditions aren’t right, you could easily end up waiting several months just to sell your property. During this time, you could lose out on a new job opportunity or miss important family events. Skip the difficulty of selling through traditional means and get an upfront cash payment within just a few days by selling to a cash house buyer you can trust. For those who have said that I need to sell my house fast in California, our company can help.
As we’ve pointed out, the current condition of your property can greatly affect how easily it sells. If your home is in a state of disrepair, it can be a struggle to find buyers. Any buyers you do manage to find will undercut you and ask for a lower price based on the necessary repairs after facilitating multiple, arduous home inspections. This can leave you feeling stuck between a rock and a hard place. Most homeowners make some sort of repairs before listing their homes. These may include:
- Replacing the roof
- Updating the kitchen
- Painting the walls
- Replacing the carpets
- Fixing broken fixtures
If you can’t afford to make these repairs, you’re not out of luck. Cash house buyers in California like Brotherly Love Real Estate are used to purchasing homes in all conditions. We’ll assess your property and make you a cash offer based on what we find. We buy houses as-is, which means you don’t have to fix anything. Do you want to sell a house in California “as-is”? Give Brotherly Love Real Estate a call ASAP! Even if your home needs major renovations, we’ll still offer upfront cash within minutes. We close fast, within 21 days or less!
Tell Us About Your House
Call in or use the online form. Jon will crunch the numbers and determine an estimate of what we can pay you.
We Call You to See The House
We usually call within minutes to chat and learn more about the situation, answer questions, and set a time to see the house.
Receive Your Cash Offer
Since we buy houses as-is, there are zero repairs required before closing. We will make you a fair offer to buy your house as it stands.
Set Move-Out Date
You pick the date. We work around your schedule and at your pace! Stress-Free.
Ready to get started?Get In Touch
Struggling to Payoff Property Debt
If you’re struggling to afford renovations, you may also be burdened with unpaid debts. If your debts have gone too far, you may even have a few liens against your property. A lien is a legal claim filed by a creditor to ensure that they get any money owed. There are different types of liens that can be placed on a property, including mortgage, tax, and mechanic’s liens. However, if you’re already struggling financially, you may feel trapped by the claim.
Rather than suffocating under debt, sell your house fast to a buyer who will pay cash for the transaction. Sellers oftentimes use net proceeds received from the escrow company after closing to pay off outside liens. We are used to dealing with similar situations and can make you an offer based on your home’s value. Let’s face it – homeownership in California is expensive no matter where you live. Selling a house in El Cajon, a neighbor of San Diego, yields higher returns now than residences ever used to dream of. It’s never a bad time to sell property in the Golden State.
If you’re worried about debt, know that there’s hope. You can sell your home fast in California to Brotherly Love Real Estate today. Pay off your debts and liens through the proceeds of the sale. The process is quick and easy. This allows you to sell your house in CA which has debt attached to it.
Can I Sell My House Fast in California With Tenants
If you are having difficulty selling a rental property in California, it may be due to difficult tenants. Difficult tenants can make it impossible to sell a property, as they can cause a great deal of damage and disruption. They may also be making it impossible to show your property to potential buyers. In this sort of situation, you can’t simply evict them, so what can you do?
Although California housing laws directly benefit tenants, you can still sell a property without kicking them out. It will take a little more work but you should be able to process the sale at some point. We recommend using some tact and implementing the following methods:
- Keep Open Lines of Communication – Don’t skirt around the problem. Tenants may have a legal right to live in your rental property but you also have the right to sell it to a new property manager. Be clear and give plenty of notice when you decide to list and make it known when you wish to show the house.
- Sell to Your Tenants – If your tenants are making it difficult to sell, try selling directly to them. If they’ve lived in the property for several years, they may appreciate the opportunity to purchase their home directly. This can save everyone a lot of stress and get you out from under the property in no time, but is not a fast home sale.
- Sell to a Cash for Home Buyer – Alternatively, you can sell your property fast directly to a cash buyer in CA. Brotherly Love Real Estate has purchased plenty of properties currently under a lease. We are experienced in dealing with difficult tenants and have inherited occupants (even squatters) from sellers. It’s not ideal for us, but as landlords ourselves, we’re used to it. Other landlords can quickly sell their rental properties and move on to the next chapter.
For more information on how to sell a property fast that is currently occupied by troublesome tenants, call our team today for assistance. We buy houses in California with tenants in them!
Sell an Inherited Property in California
There can be a number of difficulties when trying to sell an inherited property fast. Oftentimes, there are personal family items to be cleared out and repairs to be made. We make the process easy. You can sell an inherited property in California to a buyer without making costly renovations. What if the inherited property is in a different part of the Golden State? Families in these inheritance situations have to navigate the intricacies of the local market, make necessary repairs, and figure out the local estate taxes without ever actually moving to the same city. What should have been a fortunate financial opportunity can quickly turn into a nightmare. Rather than trying to sell a property from the other side of the country, simply contact a cash house buyer. It’s a fast way to sell a house that you don’t plan to keep in your family.
Selling to a Cash House Buyer in CA
If you currently find yourself in any of the situations shared above, give us a call. Brotherly Love Real Estate is a premier cash home buyer that buys houses in California. We offer fair and honest quotes and process payments within just a few days. Here’s what you need to know about working with us:
- You Tell Us When You Move – We respect and understand that your house is a home. We would never kick you out or issue an eviction date. Instead, you let us know when you’re ready to move out and we’ll come to take care of everything.
- You Pack Your Bags and We Handle Everything Else – When you sell to Brotherly Love Real Estate, we’ll take care of everything. Don’t worry about tidying up, making repairs, or anything else. Simply take care of your own belongings and we’ll process the paperwork and everything else. It’s a fast and simple home-selling process.
- We Work Fast – When we say that we’ll get you out of your house as soon as possible, we mean it. Once we’re in touch, we’ll send an expert out to assess your property and make you a free quote on the spot. If you accept, we’ll start processing the paperwork and come back with upfront cash within the next couple of days. Our team respects your time as well as our own, which is why we make it easy to sell your house fast in California regardless of the circumstance.
- Avoid Paying Realtor Commissions – We may be a real estate company but, unlike real estate agents in California, we don’t charge a commission. Instead, our company purchases homes directly from CA homeowners and turns them into rental properties.
If this sounds like what you’re looking for, reach out to us and let us know how we can help.
When Should I Sell My House Fast in California?
To learn more about selling a property to Brotherly Love Real Estate, send us an email or give us a call at (215) 769-9875. We buy houses for cash throughout the state of California. You can sell your house fast to us regardless of the shape, size, or condition. Our goal is to make the process simple and easy. Whether you live in San Francisco, Santa Ana, or Anaheim, we will make you a cash offer in minutes. We also purchase land. If you need to sell land in CA, our team is here to help. You can enjoy a fast selling process by avoiding expensive realtor commissions and open houses. Follow the ease and avoid friction when selling a home that you’ve owned for decades. If you have thought that I need to sell my house fast in California, we can help you today.
Get Cash For My House in CA
Sell Your House Fast in California with EASE! 21-Day Close!